Including all the below...
- Complimentary consultation to discuss your ideas for the big day either in person or via Skype.
- Two photographers starting with both of your morning preparations until after the first dance with no time limit on hours for the day – we’re yours for the whole day.
- No-fuss group photos (often the least favourite part of the day) typically covered in 15 mins so you can go back and enjoy your day!
- On hand help when you need it. Which side for mum’s buttonhole? What time to put your dress on? How do you put in a veil? We know the drill and are happy to help!
- Individually retouched images for great colour and sharpness and with all those exit signs edited out!
- 400-500 fully edited photos (but often more!) on a custom USB with no watermarks.
- Online gallery with password protection for you and your guests to view, print and download.
- Licence to print your hi-resolution images from your USB with zero fuss.
And also includes… + 50 page 10×10″ leather or cotton covered album + Engagement shoot at no extra cost (normally £200)
Handmade in Yorkshire
We’re proud to have our wedding albums handmade in Yorkshire. Using leathers from sustainable tanneries committed to ethical treatment of animals, and FSC certified paper materials, we can be sure that our albums aren’t costing the earth. With beautiful lay-flat pages allowing for full use of the page for show-stopping full page images, your wedding photos will be printed directly onto the heavyweight page. Gone are the days of fussy albums. Welcome to clean lines and contemporary looks.
Albums aren’t everyone’s cup of tea and we’ll never force you into buying one. But we always recommend you print your photos in some form or another and don’t let them just gather digital dust on your hard drive. We think our albums are the perfect way to do this and have the quality and longevity to guarantee that your wedding album will become a family heirloom in generations to come. You can’t say that about the photos on your hard drive. Paper lasts so much longer, so make the most of your photos and print them so that they can never be lost.